Friday, April 17, 2009

Confessions of an Uber-Goober

My (Bryan) uber-gooberness came out in full force this week.  I'm not even joking, what a moron, you'll see.  Here's what happened:  Thursday morning I walk into my 8am class, find my normal seat, and happen to notice a brown leather coat left all by it's lonesome over on a chair.  I intently think to myself, "Hmm, that's funny, somebody left their coat in here and it looks a lot like my brown leather coat . . . wait . . . that is my brown leather coat!!"  I had left that bad boy in there for probably a couple of weeks without even noticing it was gone.

Now, if I had only done that, I wouldn't have wasted your time by writing this blog . . . so stay with me:

Then when class is over, I pack up the Mac daddy (that's what I call the new mac book), happily grab my "long lost coat" and head out the door, all cheery-like.  As I exit the building, out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of what looks like my orange bicycle with a plastic bag over the seat chained with a pink chain.  Yet again, I think to myself for a split second, "How funny, somebody else also has an orange bike with a plastic bag covering the seat chained with a pink chain!"  

I, Super-Goob, had left my bike chained to a walking rail on Tuesday morning before my 8am class! At this point, it's Thursday morning and I am just now realizing that my bike had not been at the apartment for two whole days!!!!!

Thank you for enjoying the Chronicles of an Uber-Goober!

4 comments:

Anna Pociask said...

Oh my goodness, I am sitting here with tears of laughter rolling down my face because I can hear you telling this story with all your animated voices! You are too funny--you Uber-Goober!

Anna Pociask said...

Oh and FYI-- you need to update a picture on your ABOUT ME section, so I don't have a little blue man in my follower list. :) I have a lot of those....

Robin said...

only at seminary would the leather jacket be there 2 weeks later!

Kylene said...

Oh that's hilarious!! Thanks for the laughs! I needed them!! :)