1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. We've been officially following the CSI: gang since Season Four, Episode 406 "Fur and Loathing." (Too much detail? maybe . . .) Whit had seen a few episodes prior to this one, but this is the first one we watched together and botta-bing botta-boom, we where hooked. We have since bought seasons 1 through 4 and are working towards collecting the entire series . . . kinda difficult, though, at $70 bucks a pop!
2. Movies. Nearly every weekend, we sit down to a rented movie. Ironically, we only rarely go to the theatre to see a film. It's not so much that we don't like going out to a movie, there's just something 'special' about watching a movie in the confines of our own hacienda.
Our favorite types of movies are romantic comedies, but the occasional action film satisfies us as well.
Whit's most recent favorite Romantic Comedy: The Holiday
Bryan's most recent favorite Romantic Comedy: Hitch
3. Friends. In our life, there's not much more that satisfies us than being home with each other. EVEN SO, we really love hanging out with our friends. There's something great about being with other couples . . . can't put our finger on it, but there's just something about the whole deal that is a blast! Friends are great!
4. COFFEE!!!!! We both love our nightly cup/s of coffee. Starbucks hardly suffices, so when it comes to indulging in a warming, choice cup of coffee, Dunkin' Donuts does the trick! As of now, of the 5 or so flavors Dunkin' Donuts offers, the Cinnamon Spice is where its at!
5. Church. We love our church. Travis Avenue Baptist Church has been our home church for the past 2+ years. We have been a part of a fantastic community of faith, heard excellent teaching and preaching, had opportunity to do ministry with kids from a local apartment complex.
These are a few things we enjoy doing week to week, hope you enjoyed . . .
Grace to You,
"Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:2